Fall in love with Myanmar...

I haven't been there before. However, when there is something related to this peaceful, beautiful, lost and stopped to develop - Myanmar (Bumar) is reminded, strong wave swirls up from my deep heart.

I miss the country as if it was my second hometown that I haven't had chance to put my foot on.

I miss Bagan. The ancient city with thousands of very old temples. How sad but attractive the air is.

I miss Inle. The lake is always quiet with deeply blue color. There is huge green of floating fields of tomato. Above all, the peacefull and awesome landscape attracts people every early morning by light fog covering on top of lake as soft cloth. When the sun appears, the lake returns brilliant. And the image of fishermen in Inle lake. As real circus actors, everyday fishermen run the boat by only one leg, the remain one stands steadily on the boat while their hands check or shoot the net...

I also miss the simple and close Longyi. I'm excited to explore the big knot in front of the bell of men wearing Longyi...

And the Burmese eyes... I miss brown eyes in the shape of circle or leave, but most of them are gentle but powerful and attractive...

When does Myanmar occur in my heart? Is it from the moment my eyes touched the first Burmese one? I don't know...

I only know what I feel and keep in my heart about faraway country that I get information from the Internet is truly and unforgottable one. My Myanmar, I fall in love with you.

Comments