There was such a far away love story - An introduction

I don't know this autobiography causes what result. I just want to share my own story early because I'm afraid when time passes over, the feeling I get, the memories I have will no longer occur.

Time could make me forget warm sentences. Time could makes me forget his graceful eyes, gentle smile or kind gestures that move my heart. I would like to be with time - real witness - to tell you this story honestly as itself. To become a literary works, the story is added my thought and feeling about human and life with my limited experience. It is also written by my poor English - the language I always try to improve so that I need your sympathy - my beloved readers.

I have begun to write my far away love story when special feeling touched me after four days from the day I met him by chance. This seemed to be not only a miracle but also a special gift for my new age - twenty five years old.

I call this meet as a miracle because I have never thought that I would date with a foreigner from Myanmar - the country I hadn't cared much for its less information. To be honest, I just know Myanmar as a country called the 'slowliest living' one in South East Asia. It's a miracle because some days ago, I was still sunk in sorrow of broken heart with first love. But... After that meet by chance, my sorrow was disapeared.

In the first time, writing is a good way help me to keep unforgotten memories and moments that we have had together. Afterthat, this is the way make me forget the miss always occurs in my heart, my mind. In some moments, when I write this autobiography, wonderful memories are suddenly back to me like miraculous treament that softens my heart and conforts my mind.

Because this is a far away love, most of this autobiography is writing of our chatting via Internet. With the English that is not the mother language from two person in South East Asia, I do hope you understand and follow this story.

When I tell you this, there isn't final result yet, but I would like to publicize it slowly (of course, with agreement from both of us). I want to have a real and alive story because while you are reading this sentences, my far away love story is continuing in real life...

Ho Chi Minh City, October 05th, 2010.

Read my full love story in Vietnamese - Click HERE.

Comments

  1. I'm so exciting to read more about your to be continue story in very near future :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment