Some photos in Dong Nai, Vietnam

Dong Nai is a province in the South of Vietnam, about 30km from Ho Chi Minh City. Bien Hoa city is the centre of administration, economy and culture of the province.

Some photos below I had took in 2010 and 2012.


Vinh Cuu District


Vinh Cuu District


Vinh Cuu District


Alleys in Bien Hoa City


Ganh bridge, Bien Hoa City


Tran Bien Literature Temple, Bien Hoa City


Tran Bien Literature Temple, Bien Hoa City


Tran Bien Literature Temple, Bien Hoa City


Long An lake, Bien Hoa City


Long An lake, Bien Hoa City

Comments

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment